Men have always been concerned about two things when it comes to sex. The first one is their penis size and the second one is not lasting longer in bed. Some men are unhappy about their penis size while others are not satisfied with their staying power in bed. The reason behind this thinking is that they all want to fully satisfy the sexual cravings of their partner. But before you read the techniques to delay your climaxing, you must know what premature ejaculation is and when you should care about your staying time in bed.
What is Premature Ejaculation?
If you discharge semen before your female partner is fully satisfied during intercourse, then you might be suffering from premature ejaculation. But still it depends on your personal experience which often varies from person to person. If you or your partner thinks that your erection is not lasting long enough, then you must think of increasing your stamina for lasting longer in bed.
How Long Should I Last In Bed?
Various studies have revealed that men should last for about 5 to 7 minutes before reaching the climax. This is the average time but still it can be different for each men. If you ejaculates within just 2 minutes of penetration, then it might be a cause of concern for your partner because she will be left unsatisfied.
Some of the tips and techniques have been mentioned below to help you last longer in bed. Read and take benefit from it.
- Divert Your Attention: – As soon as you’re about to reach the point of ejaculate, slow down making strokes on her ass and divert your attention from sex to any boring or dull thing or a bad or very serious situation which you can think of at that time. It doesn’t necessarily need to be real life incident. Any imaginable situation or thing will work. For example, you can think of any important job which is pending and you have to complete it the next day or week. You can also think of any fight or argument you had in the office. In such a situation, you will be physically with your partner but mentally you will be absent from there. After doing this, come again in the present situation and start making strokes again.
The bad thing about this technique is that it will deprive you momentarily from the enjoyment you was having during sex. But the good thing is that it will prevent you from ejaculating earlier. But you must not over use this technique or your partner might start losing interest in sex.
- Enjoy Foreplay: – There is a lot more to sex than just making hard strokes at her vagina. Foreplay is a very important part of sex and it prepares your body for that long lasting performance you are going to give in the bed. Moreover it helps you in making her fully satisfied during sex. Women’s body take time to fully orgasm and foreplay helps in it. Use your fingers or do oral sex to satisfy her without penetration.
In this way, you will not have to work hard to take her to her point of satisfaction before you ejaculate. Now even if you ejaculate a little earlier, she won’t mind it as you have already satisfied her with your before sex performance.
- Exercise: – Doing regular workouts will improve your stamina which in turn prolongs staying power in bed and makes you last longer before you finally reach climax. Kegel exercises are very important when it comes to preventing premature ejaculation. Have you ever stopped your urine in between and again released it. If you have done so, then you were able to do it because of the pelvic muscles. The more you strengthen it, the more ejaculatory control you will have.
Doing kegel exercise is easy. Just feel where your pelvic muscle is located and then try to expand and hold it in the same position for about 10 seconds and then contract it. Do it for at least 7 times a day for few weeks. This will increase your control on stopping premature ejaculation.
- Squeeze Your Dick: – In this method, as soon as you realise that you are about to ejaculate, take out your dick from her vagina and squeeze it below its head with your thumb and fingers. By doing so, the blood goes back out of your penis and you lose the orgasm. Your penis goes back to non-erect state. This can be mastered by practice only. If you managed to take it out and squeeze it in time, only then this technique will work, otherwise it will fail. Hence you will have to practise it before you can fully take advantage of this method.
- Eat Vegetarian Food: – Eating vegetarian food is good for both your health and sex life. A veg diet is full of minerals, vitamins and energy required for your body. It is easier to digest and provides instant energy. There are various minerals which are vital for proper functioning of organs. One such mineral is potassium, which is found in banana, facilitates the secretion of sex hormones. In vegetarian diet, you get to eat ginger, turmeric, onion and honey which are well known for their sex enhancing properties. You can read more about home remedies to cure premature ejaculation. Researches have proved that eating a veg diet increases your stamina.
- Control Breathing: – Breathing exercises can help you in increasing your stamina and delaying ejaculation during sex. Control on your breath, gives you control on your orgasm. There is a direct relationship between your breathing and your sexual performance. When you make your body movements in coordination with your breath, you’re creating a rhythm and this rhythm will make you last longer in bed. Breathing in such a way relaxes your muscles.
Take a deep breath for 5 seconds and keep it inside for 3 seconds and then breathe it out for 5 seconds. Keep practising it for few days. When you feel confident enough, try it in bedroom during sex. During making strokes, when you feel your pleasure is going to end soon, try this breathing technique and slow down your body movement. In this way, you’ll be able to delay your climax.
- Try Different Positions: – Try using a different sex position. Avoid doggy-style. Try girl-on-top or any other position you like. Changing position changes the rate of stimulation of your penis tip. For example, girl-on-top position reduces the stimulation of your penis and hence makes you stay longer during intercourse.
- Pills & Sprays: – If the above mentioned tips don’t work then you can take help of medical science. PE can also be treated using pills and numbing sprays. There a number of male enhancement pills in the market which can be used to cure various sex problems like impotency and premature ejaculation. One such pill is priligy. It slows down the chemical reactions responsible for ejaculation and hence increases the time before ejaculation. But this pill is not suitable for every men because it interacts with other medications. Take advice from your doctor before using this pill.
You can also take last-longer sprays which works by numbing the sensitive penis tip. Moreover these numbing sprays do not have any side effects as well.
- Last-Longer Condoms: – Such last-longer condoms contain numbing agents which desensitize the penis and makes you take more time to reach the climax. It increases your stamina in bed.
- Stop Smoking: – Smoking affects your sexual performance badly. It can cause erectile dysfunction and early discharge of semen during sex.
Healthy Tweets Zone Editorial Team contains expert product reviewers and health niche content writers having good experience in this field.